University Commons at Lakeside in Union, South Carolina
- FULLY FURNISHED TO INCLUDE ALL APPLIANCES, COMMON AREA FURNITURE, BED/MATTRESS, 2 DRESSERS, DESK, AND NIGHT STAND
- 4 bedroom, 2 bath duplex housing
- Individual 12 month leases / priced per bedroom
- $500.00 per month payable by semester (includes all utilities, cable, high speed internet)
- Trash pick-up and parking
- Conveniently located 1 mile from USC Union
- Private locking bedrooms
- High speed internet
- Washer & Dryer
- Cable TV
- Stainless Appliances (Refrigerator, Stove, & Microwave)
- Spacious Floor Plan
- Granite Counter Tops
- Lake, Recreation, & Walking Trail access
- Foster Park .2 miles (tennis courts, fishing lake, & more)
University Commons at Lakeside is located in Union, South Carolina. This is a small apartment community designed to be the first off-campus choice for students who are, or are planning to, attend the University of South Carolina, Union.
Our community was created for students of USC-Union who want to be close to campus and have desirable amenities, but who also want to experience the independence of college life in an off-campus environment. It is also managed as a source of clean, safe, and well-maintained off campus-housing.The campus is just one mile a way, while downtown Union is a short walk. Foster Park is a public park that offers tennis courts, a fishing pond, hiking trails, and more!
Looking for housing for Fall 2021?
Limited units available. Call us today!
University Commons at Lakeside?
I feel safe! ...
My own HOME
away from HOME!
Student at USC Union